Thursday, March 3, 2011

:)

Had a midterm this morning. You know the feeling that u are super dizzy and want to throw up (cuz ur tired and hungry at the same time haha), blessed with that while making my test. Buttttttttt as strong as I am I kept :) on my face and survived the longest 1,5 hrs in my life.

While running back to my room and wanted to eat my delicous tuna sandwich that I bought I bumped into some random guy who lives at the same floor. As usual I pass by without saying hi haha, but suddenly I heard a 'Hi, u staying at the same floor?' although i wanted to ignore it i replied back and wanted to b back @ my room asap. So this guy named T*** suddenly said:'hey are you asian?' me thinking duhh how obvious can it be.......... T:'you dont look like one!' me:' WHY NOT?!' at the same time I arrived at my room and said goodbye without an answer.

Ill update this blog next time when he'll give the answer to my 'WHY NOT?!' :)

Anywaysssss its almost weekend for me again thaaaank god!! It was a hectic week and it made me super tired @_@ This weekend will be crazy too starting today till sunday well go out. Let me correct this, they will go out im too old to party 4days a row. Just wish it was friday already ^^

time for a shower now, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment